Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download for Windows and Mac – Printing Feature Canon PIXMA MG2520, Canon PIXMA MG2520 is a device which Canon offers to the market with a specialty in being a photo printer. While this is not only for printing but also it can scan and copy too. Inside this printing device, Canon built this device with a FINE system which is Feature Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering for its head printer.
By bringing in this Canon PIXMA MG2520 to the market with that tech, Canon also built this printing device with the capability to print 8 images per minute with mono printing and 4 images per minute for color printing with maximum printing resolution at 4800 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2420 Free Driver Download
Download Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 32/64-Bit)
File version: 1.1
File Size: 47 MB
File name: win-mg2500-1_1-mcd.exe
Operating Systems Support:
Windows 10 (32-Bit) / Windows 10 (64-Bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-Bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-Bit) / Windows 8 (32-Bit) / Windows 8 (64-Bit) Windows 7 (32-Bit) / Windows 7 (64-Bit) / Windows Vista (32-Bit) / Windows Vista (64-Bit) / Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 32/64-Bit)
File Size: 19 MB
File name: mp68-win-mg2500-1_02-ea32_2.exe
Operating Systems Support:
Windows 10 (64 and 32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64 and 32-Bit), Windows (64 and 32-Bit), Windows 7 (64 and 32-Bit), Windows Vista (64 and 32-Bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows (64 and 32-Bit), Windows XP (64 and 32-Bit)
Download XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows 32/64-Bit)
File Size: 17 MB
File name: xp68-win-mg2500-5_70-ea32_2.exe
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac OS)
File Size: 14 MB
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Related Driver: Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver Download